What Do We Do?
Our services page gives you an in-depth look at what we do, but in essence what the Click Control Marketing team has done since 1999 is take your PPC campaign and make it the best it can be.
What Sets Us Apart From Our Competitors?
- Credentials. Our certifications in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Bing Adcenter gives us the edge we need to find hidden strategies for your campaign. Additionally, these certifications have earned us the Google Partner status.
- Experience. Because we have been doing this work since it began in 1999, it would be rare to find someone with more experience. Except Google itself, of course. ;). In addition, Walt Conger has worked in-house for a large company, for a marketing firm, and now has his own business. In short, he is able to fully see all sides to a project and can easily empathize with his clients because he truly has “done it all.”
- Diversity. In the search engine marketing business there are two primary markets: E-commerce, Lead Generation, and we have extensive experience in both. Our diversity also includes the types of clients we had. We have helped commerce leaders, medium-sized clients, and small companies whose businesses are in the fields of:
- Law Firms
- Moving Companies
- eCommerce – wide variety of products (beauty, tickets, driveway alarms, clothing, furniture)
- Real Estate
- Solar Energy
- Google Grants
- Adoption Services
- I also work with Digital Marketing Agencies in a white label capacity
- …and many more!
Why Do We Do What We Do?
The favorite part of this job is seeing our clients’ joy when we take their dream and turn it into a fresh, new campaign. It is making the most of our clients’ advertising dollars by utilizing our skills, expertise, and passion, in short, seeing our work make dollars and cents for our clients!
“One of the great joys that I get out of this line of work is to come into a situation where a client is not seeing any success, and use my experience and best practices to begin to show results.”
Walt Conger, Owner, Click Control Marketing